This course will present the student with a thorough, end-to-end view of the AuditView
product. The course will cover installation, configuration, and various commands
and settings needed to obtain optimal use of the product. The course will describe the
more useful settings for the various configuration options as well as pros and cons of
selecting different settings. The course includes many live demos and several lab
exercises. It is presented as an on-site or self-paced, online course.
Online: Self-Paced, includes Instructor Support
On-Site: 2-Days (if delivered onsite)
Those auditors and security administrators who use the CSP AuditView® tool to track the
SafeGuard audit trails.
- thorough overview of AuditView product
- installation, configuration, and various commands and settings for AuditView
- pros and cons of selecting different settings in AuditView
- many live demos and several lab exercises
- A copy of the AuditView product and a license for the tool. The course will cover
- Introduction to Tandem for Auditors (PLA101) -or- prior equivalent experience including logging
on to NonStop systems, familiarity with the Safeguard product, at least one of the Tandem editors (EDIT or TEDIT), and basic utilities
such as FUP.
- Module 2 - Using AuditView
- Module 4 - Standard Tasks